All participants will need to bring:
- ♦1 sleeping bag
- ♦2 bowls, 2 cups and 2 spoons
- ♦1 rain parka
- ♦An extra set of comfortable clothing, in case one gets wet
- ♦An extra pairs of socks and closed-toed rubber soled shoes like tennis shoes, in case one gets wet
- ♦a knit cap (or ball cap) for night watch
- ♦1 warm jacket or layers of clothing for night watch
- ♦Adults only may bring a sleeping pad or cushion for the night.
♦shorts, skirts or sandals
♦watches (except for adults to use during night watch only)
♦jewelry of any kind
♦games and toys
♦gum, food, candy, sodas, etc.
♦cameras(except one or two adults may have a camera or video) ♦weapons, matches or lighters
♦cellphones or pagers
♦All gear is to be placed in large plastic trash bag ( we will provide)
♦Please make sure that the students do not bring more gear than they can carry by themselves or will fit into one bag.
♦Safety Officers and students from the same family must pack gear separately. ♦All bags should be labeled with the participant’s first initial and last name so that the students and safety officers can easily identify their own gear.